The popular Frances non-wired bra is now available in rose. Ideal for post-surgical or leisure wear, the Frances leisure bra is beloved by many because it fits so well and stays comfortable. Ultra-soft cotton fabric offers soothing comfort to sensitive skin, while the front fasteners are easy to use, even when your range of motion is diminished just after surgery. We recommend wearing an Amoena Leisure Form with the Frances soft bra; the pockets in the cups will hold a breast prosthesis or shaper securely in place.
- Frances in Rose is one of Amoena's most popular leisure bras
- Perfect for wearing post-surgery or during leisure time, with bilateral pockets to hold a leisure form or breast form
- High cotton content and soft cotton pockets
- Front fastening (traditional hooks and eyes) for easy wearing
- Cut and sewn cups ensure all-day support while remaining comfortable
- Hook & eyes; 4 rows: XS(A/B); S(A/B); M(A/B)
5 rows: XS(C/D, DD/E); S(C/D, DD/E); M(C/D, DD/E); L(A/B, C/D); XL(A/B, C/D); 2XL(A/B, C/D)
6 rows: L(DD/E); XL(DD/E)
7 rows: 2XL(DD/E)
Sizes: S (10/12), M (14/16), L (18/20), XL (22/24), 2XL (26/28)
$ 30.95 AUD
As a McGrath Foundation Community Friend, $1 from every purchase is donated to the charity to help them continue their amazing work.