Amoena Natura Light 2S Breast Prosthesis - 390Regular price AU$432.95 Save $-432.95
or make 4 interest-free payments of $108.23 fortnightly with More info
Amoena breast form sizing
Select your bra size in the table below to find your breast form size. See our Breast Form Size & Fitting Guide for more information.
This product is eligible for Medicare's Breast Prostheses Reimbursement Scheme
Designed to drape softly, closely resembling the fall of a woman's own breast. Natura provides the perfect outline and moves naturally when you do.
Amoena infused Comfort+ into its breast forms to help equalize the temperature –beating the heat between the chest wall and the form.
- Designed to drape like a natural breast so that it moves with the body, even flattening when a woman lies down
- InTouch Light Silicone; An improved silicone formulation, creates an ultra-soft breast form with the most natural appearance and feel possible
- Average cup fitting, high soft transition to upper chest wall where less volume is needed
- Symmetrical shape - can be worn on either the left or right side
- Thin layer of standard silicone covers the cups side, reduced weight, Intouch silicone on the inside, Comfort+ technology integrated into the reduced weight silicone, clear gel back
Material: PU-Film, Lightweight Silicone, Silicone, Phase-Change-Material
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Ordered from Erilan in lockdown desperation when I suddenly needed a replacement prosthesis after 3 years. Customer service was fantastic, including prompt shipping, Medicare claim form & stamped envelope, and discount for future purchase.
Jill is very supportive and patient over the phone. Very happy with is product, and Jill sent a stamped addressed envelope and claim form to make the Medicare claim.
I have purchased from Erilan now a few times and have always received a very satisfactory product. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Erilan.
For the past 2 years since my mastectomy I’ve been putting off ordering a prosthetic because I wasn’t sure which one to get. I eventually settled on this one and have been so happy with how it looks and feels that I keep asking myself why I waited for so long to do it. It moulds to my chest wall which is bumpy and uneven due to multiple surgeries. It feels natural and weighs my bra down so that it doesn’t keep riding up my chest on the one side. I can’t begin to tell you how happy I am with the natural results achieved by this product. I highly recommend it and am one very happy customer.
We are currently offering secure remote online video calls to discuss product queries with a trained fitter & product expert.
We donate $1 from every purchase to the Foundation for Breast Cancer Care. Read more