Christine Milky Way Nightcap - Light MushroomRegular price AU$59.95 Save $-59.95
or make 4 interest-free payments of $14.98 fortnightly with More info
One size fits all.
Milky Way from Christine is a nightcap made of milk fibres which is a natural material with special qualities. It is breathable, moisture absorbing and keeps you warm - just like wool.
Milk fibres are, therefore, a natural choice for our nightcap in more than one sense - the cap will keep your head warm during night and at the same time it will feel soft and comfortable to wear - almost like a second skin. The production of milk fibres is known to have no impact on the environment, so milk fibres truly are a green product!
- Milk fibre is a sustainable product, made from excess of untreated raw milk which will not be used for drinking milk
- Milk Fibre is made from the milk protein casein
- The production is chemical free.
- Milk Fibre is more durable than cotton
- The Milk Fabric used for the Milky Way models has passed all tests for skin irritation which makes it very suitable for anyone with sensitive skin. Please note, however, that if an end-user is allergic to milk protein casein, the person will probably also be allergic to the milky way fabric.
- The milk fibre is Oeko-Tex Standard 100 class I certified
Rigon have therefore added this special feature to this classic and comfortable night cap, that will make you feel warm and covered all through the night.
Materials: milk fibres/cotton/spandex
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
We are currently offering secure remote online video calls to discuss product queries with a trained fitter & product expert.
We donate $1 from every purchase to the Foundation for Breast Cancer Care. Read more